Tuesday, May 18, 2010


Here is my card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.. first off I would have to say this one was hard .. because I think , in a creative way, there are alot of colors that go together. So I used my favorite. Black and Pink.. then came the Girl Skull , by StampitCrazy. For the second part of the challenge was glitter.. might be hard to see but I added pink glitter into the bow and the ribbon had a little bling to it also.. The stars and sentiments were just randomly picked and printed off. Added a couple rhinestone jewels to the corners and middle of star for a little more glamour .. Hope you enjoy !!

3 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment! What a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo!

    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Pink and black rocks! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete