Wednesday, May 26, 2010



This is the card I made for the fresh brewed designs challenge. I thought of a ton of different ways to create this card but I thought the message should be the main focus. That we need to thank our soldiers and remember our veterans. I have great respect for anyone in our military because I know I would not be able to do what they do today.. Even if you dont support the war, you should support our troops. I can not put into words the respect and honor I have for these people and I pray that they make it home.. Until till then, keep them in your prayers.. God Bless
The picture was found while searching web and it has a lot of meaning to it. followed by simple colored paper, star embellishments and ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer
    This is a gorgeous card. I love the red white and blue layout, but the image and sentiment are perfect! I too have a great deal of respect for our servicemen and those that have died for our country. I am a big believer in the power of prayer and know that with all that are praying God is with them and will protect them. Thank you for sharing this card and the important message.

    Thanks for playing along again at Freshly Brewed Challenges. Hope to see you next week for the hop. :)

    ReplyDelete