Tuesday, June 22, 2010


After much debate , here is my card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. After making this card, we realized there was a spot for a sentiment on the card. I liked this card the way it was, so I decided to make another card. After I finished that card, I still like this one better. So I added the little sentiment "magic" . Honestly dont really know why I choose that one. lol .. Brown, yellow and patterned paper were used, Dragon and sentiment were provided by Stampitcrazy and then yellow embellishments were added. Thanks for looking ! Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
    Theresa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have been busy! Cute cards for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete