Wednesday, June 9, 2010


And lastly probably till next week , is my card for the Haunted Design House Sinister Shadows challenge.. Cat stamp was provided by Stampitcrazy. Basic colored paper were also used.. The sentiment is a quote made by Terry Pratchett. But because of length, I had to modify the quote. It is actually " In ancient time, cats were worshipped as gods, they have not forgotten this" .. Tried to go pet cemetary with this one but couldnt find a good sentiment.. so this is how it came out .. Hope you enjoy.. I must admit though.. its hard for me to think " Dark " LOL

3 comments:

  1. I am a cat person (my blog is Purrfect Sentiments) so this is a great card in my eyes. And sooooo true too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... great sentiment for that image! I've known many cats that totally fit this quote :) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. I have so gotta use that sentiment for the cat lovers in my life.

    ReplyDelete