Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Here is the card for the Fresh Brewed Designs recipe challenge.. I have to admit.. I had no idea how to put all the recipe together lol .. After thinking bout flowers and ribbons, all I could think of was Hippie child.. So .. For the 2 pattern paper I put those on top and bottom.. 2 Flowers on the side.. a Peace sign button for the extra.. and the ribbon I decided to use to make the peace sign a pendulum.. Kinda funky card but it came together.. also.. the Hippie girl is a stamp decal and also available as a stamp at Stampitcrazy.

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Great take on the challenge and thanks for joining us at FBD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love that stamp and the great peace sign button!!! So glad you could join us this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

    ReplyDelete