Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Here is my card for the Tuesday Morning Sketches step ladder challenge. Being a beginner, I thought this was a great way to try new things.. I have to admit I got a little frustrated. lol Definitely harder to do then it looks. Me and my mom ( Barb at Stampitcrazy ) did this challenge together. She got her card on the first try. I had to watch the video 2 times ( step by step ) and measurements were still off. Finally by the 3rd time I got the base of the card and decided to do it on my own without the video. LOL So.. finally, after all this was said and done, I got my card done. Still had fun learning this technique. Thanks for looking ! :)... And also Cat image is also stamp by Stampitcrazy and sentiment was computer generated.

6 comments:

  1. Well, the 3rd time was the charm. This is a great and I the sentiment made me chuckle. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic card, well worth the effort. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is a fun card! Clever sentiment! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous!!!! Love the kitty skull, it's a must have and the sentiment is a hoot. Never managed to do a double stair step. Great job! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this technique and your sentiment is too fun! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
    Jessica, TMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card & fun colors! Way to go on being persistent and figuring out the technique! Thanks for joining in at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete