Friday, July 2, 2010

I love doing sketch challenges.. it gives me something new to try.. I dont want to be the person who does the same look everytime. So I thought I would give Friday Sketchers a try. I seen the sketch and honestly it scared me a little LOL. This is my first challenge with them. I thought "That is alot to put on one card". I like making simple cards so it was definitely a challenge. But decided to try anyway and I kinda like how it turned out. I tried to follow the sketch as closely as I could. Hope you guys like it :) Dragon stamp was provided by Stampitcrazy. Love tag, patterned paper, color paper and pink flower embellishments were also used .

2 comments:

  1. your cards are gorgeous, really inspiring!
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a wonderful day :D

    ReplyDelete