Thursday, August 12, 2010



Well , it has been a while... you know how the summer months go.. anyway .. here is my entry for the Haunted Design House Netherworld Nymphs Challenge. I have been kind of in a crafty rut lately considering everything thats going on.. and not to mention my crafty mentor has left me to my own despise .. :) .. anyway... when I seen " feminine nature spirits".. my first thought was the elements so thats what I stuck with. Images are from Stampitcrazy. Colored paper, markers and embellishments were used. Sentiments were computer generated..

3 comments:

  1. great job those stamps are excellent they fit the bill perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, very cool! I'm particularly fond of FIRE! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the challenge, Jennifer!! LOVE how you've captured the Goddesses perfectly with those SIC images! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete