Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Well.. this is kind of a unfair advantage .. lol simple for me though.. ( for anyone who does not know.. Barb over at Stampitcrazy is my mother). Any way .. Here is the card I made for the Haunted Design House Stampitcrazy challenge. Didnt think it turned out to bad considering I am under the weather. Stupid head and chest cold. Managed to make this while I had a little energy in between my nyquil pills. lol . I tried the masking technique. Didnt work out how I pictured it, so I did it my way . Simple black and light gray ( which I realized it looks white ) colored paper were used. Of coarse images and sentiment are from Stampitcrazy. Yellow marker for the moon and light green for the goblins.

6 comments:

  1. haha love the sentiment and the images are really cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well aren't you the lucky one! Fab card and choice of images from all of the great ones you have at your disposal. So sorry you're under the weather but it doesn't show it one bit with this wonderfully spooky card! (the sentiment cracks me up!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh my poor baby....wish I was there to make you chicken soup... so you don't burn it...LOL I love you..and your card made with stampitcrazy images...LOL Oh those are mine..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Jennifer! The sentiment is perfect... especially knowing your mom :) Sorry to hear you don't feel well... get better soon and thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, and well done for making it while you're ill, hope you're feeling better now :)
    Thanks for playing along with HDH this week!

    ReplyDelete