Saturday, October 9, 2010

Here is the card I made for the Stamp It Crazy Halloween Pumpkin Challenge ! .. Sentiment and Pumpkins are part of the stampitcrazy collection. Please note, that the pumpkins are part of the stamp as seen in the design teams cards,not a single stamp. I have enlarged the image on the computer and cut out just the pumpkins. Anyhoot ! Added orange to the pumpkins and for the sentiment. The ribbon I actually found at the bottom of our box of ribbons. Anyway, thanks for looking ! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your ribbon, and lovely image. Thanks for playing at StampitCrazy. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love this card. It's simple yet very pretty. Thanks for joining us at StampItCrazy. Hope to see you next week.

    xxSheng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...Love the ribbon too...HEY thats my ribbon...OK..I guess I can let my daughter use my stuff since I am gone...geeez Love you MOM

    ReplyDelete